Career Cartography Report 2023 | Vedic astrology
- The career cartography Report 2023 will educate you about the career opportunities available to you in 2023.
- You will know about the wonderful moments because of advantageous planetary placements during transits.
- Additionally, you’ll discover when to go forward and a strong schedule that can result in rewards and promotions.
- You will have a good knowledge of the planets that are good and unfavorable for you in the year 2023.
- Making decisions about your career, business, or professional services will be made easier with this information.
Every planet’s passage has specific effects and causes big changes in a native’s life. The lives of all inhabitants will be significantly impacted by three key transits this year. These transits happen over a year; for instance, Rahu and Ketu move from one astrological sign to the next for 1.5 years.
As it happens once a year, Jupiter will move around in the first half of the year. The slowest planet, Saturn, is likewise transiting to the following sign before turning back to its own. These are a few of the things that will affect how each sign of the zodiac works professionally.
Because of planet passes and their effects on your natal planets, the events and circumstances at your place of employment can vary greatly. The most potent transit for bringing about changes, whether positive or negative, affects the 10th home of Karma and Career.
Jupiter and Saturn will both be traveling through their native positions of Pisces and Capricorn, offering you fresh opportunities and substantial progress in your career. However, obstacles and issues with your professional advancement may arise due to Rahu and Ketu’s transits in the positions of Aries and Libra.
The same idea might help you plan your actions so that you can accomplish your professional goals. And whether you’ll have a decent or outstanding year in 2022 depends on making the correct choice at the right time. The relationship between your tenth house and Jupiter and Saturn this year will be essential to your progress as a professional.
Career Cartography In Vedic Astrology
In Vedic astrology, career cartography is a very new method for identifying important towns, countries, or directions so that one can advance by working in that specific direction.
Vedic astrology places positive energy in various directions that may be found by looking at our birth chart, with planets and signs governing those particular directions.
Astrocartography, in its simplest form, is the study of how the positions of the planets influence the energies we experience in specific locations, based on the date and place people were birthed.
Although the concept of location-based astrology was not new, astrologer Jim Lewis took these intricate theories and simplified them into a map of locations by using angular planets in the 1970s. These planets fall between two houses and are situated along the axis.
Astrocartography might help to explain why you’re itching to travel alone to Bali or why Florence appealed to you as a study-abroad destination.
Importance of Career Cartography Report
Most often, it is seen that an individual does well in a particular setting. At a particular location, a person’s destiny comes to fruition. A person’s potential is enhanced by a location’s magnetic fields, which have an impact on him and help him succeed.
The planetary relocation chart, also called the Astro cartography chart, can be used to determine which location is more ideal for you and how your stars may shine.
This study will provide helpful hints to anyone who is considering moving to a different nation or another city within their own country but is unsure of which direction or location will provide the greatest benefits.
A scientific and contemporary adaptation of the traditional Vedic practice of astrology is career cartography, often known as relocation astrology.
It delves deeply into Vedic Astrology, taking into account your birth charts and planet-wide alignments, to unlock success, decode crucial patterns, and pinpoint the ideal directions and geographic areas that can draw the advantages of favorable planetary alignments as well as other successes.
Career Cartography Report: What Will It Include?
A career cartography or astrocartography report is created by generating a horoscope for a person with a new place but at the same time and date of birth.
It operates under the assumption that a planet and a sign rule over each geographical area of the world. Relocation astrology strategies might help you if your birth chart indicates that you are facing difficulties in any area of your life.
You can recognize geographic patterns, such as location, direction, or locality, which can yield spectacular results and change careers, according to the Career Cartography Report.
The report further includes details regarding:
- Which region of the city or country will bring you luck, growth, and prosperity?
- Which routes are best for you when engaging in business talks and deals?
- What happens if you leave your house on a specific route on a specific day to start your day?
- Which direction will your spouse, relationships, or love come from?
- What time and place will be most fortunate for your trip?
- Which orientation in your home is best for sleeping or living, and how can you bring the greatest good fortune into your house and place of business?
- How to change workplaces to attract success, good fortune, health, and prosperity?
- Which nation or locality offers the most opportunities for business success?
Career Cartography Report: How Does It Work?
To determine which location would fit you best and where your stars might shine, your planetary relocation chart, also called the Astrography Chart, is evaluated.
To determine which location would fit you best and where your stars might shine, the planetary relocation chart, also called the Astrography Chart, is evaluated.
According to Vedic astrology, several signs and planets are said to rule over various parts of the earth. So, when creating your birth chart, the location of your birth is crucial.
Our Vedic astrologer will identify regions of the world that will prove to be extremely beneficial for you and bring results in topics linked to your professional life by studying patterns concerning the site of your birth.
Additionally, it will map out incompatible locations, adding needless obstacles and difficulties to your life.
The 2nd, 4th, 6th, 10th, and 11th houses are specifically studied in this report, in addition to other birth chart elements like the power of your ascendant and yoga’s that encourage your success in other places, as well as your birth city, country of origin, or other countries.
Benefits of the Career Cartography Report
- It tells you when and where your professional success will be at its highest.
- Gives details about the nation, city, and even specific areas that will be very lucky for you to engage in or start your own business.
- Determines if it will be advantageous for you to migrate for the job and, if it will, highlights the best time to do so.
- Offers solutions to decrease the severity of challenges in the workplace.
- Advises on how to advance your career and achieve success.
How You Can Get Career Cartography Report
The Career Cartography report with solutions provided by Star Speaks is created following a thorough examination of a person’s Career Horoscope and offers incredibly helpful & highly advantageous career-related counsel that one needs to flourish in his or her professional life.
What are you still waiting for?
Get in touch with Star Speaks to receive the greatest work-related counseling that can advance your career to previously unattainable levels of achievement and guarantee a truly fulfilling, wealthy, and successful career for yourself!
We will provide you with the report via email, or deliver it to your doorstep within 5-8 business days.